|Our Worship . . .
|Our Accessibility . . .
|Our Music Ministry . . .
|Women's Ministry . . .
|Senior Ministries . . .
|Men's Ministry. . .
|Our Youth Ministry . . .
|We worship every Sunday morning at
9:00 a.m. Our worship is intentionally
blended in style which means that every
week we seek to experience the power
of the Holy Spirit by incorporating the
best of both traditional and
contemporary worship styles.
| HOME | PASTOR | MINISTRY COORDINATOR | SECRETARY | NEWSLETTER | BULLETIN/ CALENDAR | PURPOSE | CHURCH TOUR
MEN | WOMEN | SENIORS | YOUTH | MUSIC | VOICES OF PRAISE | DIRECTIONS | CANCELLATION POLICY
Emmanuel Reformed Church | Copyrights 2020 | All rights reserved
|E M M A N U E L R E F O R M E D C H U R C H
Emmanuel Reformed Church Copyright 2020 All Rights Reserved
|March 19, 2020
1.There will be no organized worship until further notice. However, we will Live Stream our message and worship music at our normal
worship times on our Facebook page, Emmanuel Reformed Church. Extra DVD’s will also be made available for pick up. Additional options
for viewing are forthcoming. Our Maundy Thursday and Easter messages will follow the same Live Stream capabilities. Stay tuned for
some exciting news regarding this!
2. The Spring Cantata is postponed and will be rescheduled at a later date.
3. No Walking Ministry until further notice.
4. Some have asked “How can I continue to financially support Emmanuel’s ministry if we don’t have services?” The Consistory has been
working on a method for some time. That option/opportunity is now a reality. Online giving is now available through the following link:
https://tithe.ly/give?c=1309913 If you have questions or need help, you may call Jerry Lindsey @ 815-441-4603, Deb Eissens @ 309-714-
2008 and Daniel Deter @ 815-441-0298. If you would prefer to mail or hand deliver your tithes to the church office that is certainly
acceptable as well.
5. Each member of Emmanuel will be contacted by an Elder or Deacon.
6. If you are feeling anxious, concerned, confused or just need someone to talk to we have a prayer/care team in place for any request or
needs. Call the church office for details.
7. The Emmanuel campus has been re-keyed. Details for use or access will be through Pam in the church office and Safety Team members
Doug Leech & Ken Stralow.
8. Church offices are open for now. However, that could change by the time this correspondence reaches you. Please realize things are
very fluid at this time, so we ask for your patience and understanding.
9. Please be cognizant and respectful of the regulations set forth by our health officials, we know that all of us have our opinions; but they
do have more facts than we do.
10.Respect the anxiety and space of others.
11.Finally, and most importantly, lift up in prayer our congregation, community, county, state, country and world. GOD HAS GOT THIS!!!
Take some time to evaluate what HE is trying to teach us through this. If there are any concerns or questions that have not been addressed
here, please call your Elder or Deacon as indicated in the 2020 church directory.
Thank you and Blessings,
The Consistory of Emmanuel Reformed Church
We are so glad you have chosen to visit Emmanuel Reformed Church. We are a casual, come-as-you-are family who invite you to attend
our Sunday Celebration in whatever style of clothing you are comfortable in. As you arrive, please visit the Welcome Center where you can find
information, coffee and a warm greeting. Please ask anyone with a name tag on for information or directions to places like the nursery, restrooms,
Sunday School, etc., and we will be delighted to show you where those places are. Although we love children of all ages in our Sunday Celebration, a
staffed nursery is available for those infant through preschool aged. Immediately after the service, join us for cookies, lemonade and coffee in the Christ
Center (building next door.) Our celebration begins at 9:00 a.m. We are blessed you are here!