The mission of the Emmanuel Women’s Ministry Team is to SERVE God by reaching out to our church and our community.
- We will SERVE by nurturing each other through gathering women for fellowship and fun.
- We will SERVE by mentoring through Bible studies and prayer, sharing not only the Word of God but the gifts the Lord has blessed each of us with.
- We will SERVE through encouraging one another and reaching out to those who are in need.
- WE will SERVE by growing in our spiritual journey by developing our spiritual gifts.
We pray that by serving God in these ways, we will help to equip women for a ministry to follow Christ, in a lost and broken world so loved by God.
ALL women – high school graduates on up – are invited to attend Women’s Ministry Event. Come fellowship and enjoy one another!
The mission of this ministry is to serve the women of Emmanuel and community through fellowship, Bible study and prayer to nurture and grow their faith in God. Join our Facebook group or check the bulletin for details on events and Bible studies.
Due to the COVID-19 pandemic, women’s ministry activities are currently suspended. For details on Women’s Ministry, contact Robin Henard at 815-535-7193.
MOMSnext (for moms of growing kids) is starting in the fall of 2020, headed up by Jenn VanderMolen. She is looking for other moms of young children to be part of her team in the roles of:
- Hospitality – A warm friendly face to greet everyone when they arrive by making them feel welcome.
- Membership/Finance – Behind the scenes. Takes care of all the dues and processes all memberships.
- Discussion Group Coordinator – Coordinates the small groups and helps train discussion group leaders.
- Events & Activity Coordinator – Creator of fun things. You’re the idea girl. You have ideas and we, as a team, help you to execute them.
- Mentor Moms– Seasoned moms who have been through it all and now have grown children.
COVID-19 has delayed in-person meetings, so we have started an online community of moms supporting and encouraging each other in a time when being a mom has hit a new level of hard. Find us on Facebook!
If you have any questions, email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Prayer Buddy Journals (PBJ)
This women’s prayer group exchanges journals (provided by Women’s Ministry) and schedules check-in meetings periodically. If you would like to find out more about becoming a Prayer Buddy, contact Michele VanBuren at 815-499-9522.
Wednesday Morning Adult Bible Study
Wednesday morning Adult Bible Study meets from 9:30-10:30 a.m. in the Fireside Room and is led by Rich Criss. All are invited to join!
Women's Bible Study
The mission of this ministry is to serve the women of Emmanuel and community through fellowship, Bible study and prayer to nurture and grow their faith in God. ALL women – high school graduates on up – are invited to attend this Women’s Ministry Event. Come fellowship and enjoy one another! Join our Facebook group or check the bulletin for details on events and Bible studies.
For details, contact Robin Henard at 815-535-7193.